Bozeman MT Real Estate
Luxury Service at Every Price Point
The word is out! Bozeman and the Gallatin Valley is a great place to live. Sellers should be confident their Real Estate Advisor will market their home with a professional strategy that will yield their financial goals. Buyers should have an expert guide through-out the real estate process as well as a neighborhood expert in and around Bozeman. This is exactly what we offer our clients in every transaction.
I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW!
West Bozeman Subdivisions
Bozeman Montana Real Estate Services
Free Home Valuation
Whether you are facing relocation, or you just want to see what you can get for your current home or investment property – let us take a look! We would love to hear your goals and crunch the numbers for you. Home valuation can be a tricky process, but we know the local market and how to get the terms and price you need before you start the sales process.
Maximize Your Home Value
Home Preparation and Staging
Part of our “Luxury Service at Every Price Point” promise is that we want your home to hit the market with its best foot forward. We help you identify and prioritize tasks that will get your home ready, as well as provide interior design/staging consultation for all our listings.
We can also connect you with trusted service providers if it looks like your home will need some professional help:
- Pressure Washer
- Junk Removal
- Landscaping Spruce-up
Internet and social media marketing come standard with all our listings. Why? Because we know that almost every buyer will start their home search online days, if not weeks or months before they begin touring homes. We also place our listing in a wide variety of digital and print publications locally and around the world. With this in mind, we bring in a professional photographer to showcase your property for all our marketing strategies:
- Exterior and Interior Photos
- 3D Matterport Tours
- Drone photography for Land or Unique Properties
- Luxury Property Showcase Portfolio
Why Choose a REALTOR® to List your Bozeman Montana Home?
In a fast-paced, Seller’s market like Bozeman and the Gallatin Valley, we can understand the temptation to list your home on your own. All it takes is a sign in the yard, some cell phone photos, and a few posts on social media – right?
In a market with low inventory and high demand from buyers, you will likely find some shoppers. The word will get out that your home is for sale, and you may get some door knocks and phone calls.
But, ask yourself this – are you confident you priced your home correctly?
- If you price too low – did you miss out on some of your home’s value?
- If you price too high – did you miss out on qualified buyers who could make a competitive offer?
- Too often sellers price their home for what they want or need, and don’t understand the market value of their home.
- When you price with comparative market analysis – you maximize the value of your home and will see competitive offers from buyers who are financially prepared to see the purchase of your home through the inspection period and closing.
And, what about Representation? Who is looking out for YOUR best interest?
- “My buyer has an agent who can help for a fee…” – did you know buyers’ agents have a fiduciary responsibility to look out for their clients’ best interests? These agents may prepare real estate forms, but they do not represent the Seller in the transaction. Without a Real Estate Advisor, you are on your own to understand the contract, keep track of the contingencies, and negotiate the price and terms throughout the entire transaction.
- When you list your home with a REALTOR®, you can be confident they are a real estate professional committed to the highest ethical standards of practice, and who is laser-focused on representing their Seller’s best interests through the negotiation process and until the transaction closes.
What other Benefits from Hiring Angela Van Lierop Realtor®?
- Exposure on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) – when your home is listed on the MLS it is broadcast to REALTORS® and their clients all over the world.
- MLS leads to Cooperation – the MLS is the tool for cooperation between Listing and Buying Agents.
- We share listings broadly and transparently, so all agents have a chance to bring a buyer.
- We provide important, reliable information about homes and properties and use real estate contracts and forms that are up to date with current real estate laws and standards.
- We work together to provide secure access to homes and properties for showings and inspections.
I am proud to be a REALTOR® in good standing with the Big Sky County MLS, Montana Association of REALTORS®, and the National Association of REALTORS®.